If you don’t know of this company, check them out. They are revolutionizing the ingredients we use in some of our much beloved foods. Hampton Creek aims to recreate foods (such as mayonnaise and cookies) with affordable, healthier, and more sustainable versions that are just as delicious! They make dairy, egg and nut-free cookie dough that you can eat from the container carefree! Need I say more?! Okay, one more thing – their allergen menu identifies foods beyond the standard eight and they are very forthcoming about their equipment and facilities.
Allergy Friendly Bang Bang Chicken with Hampton Creek Sriracha Dipping Sauce
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 chunks
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/2 cup olive oil, preferably infused with minced garlic over low heat
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
For the sauce:
Hampton Creek Just Mayo Sriracha
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine panko breadcrumbs, paprika and garlic powder on plate or in shallow bowl.
3. Dip chicken chunks into infused olive oil, then coat with panko breadcrumbs.
4. Place wire cooling rack on baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
5. Place coated chicken on wire rack.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and any juice run clear.
7. Place chicken on serving plate and either drizzle with Hampton Creek’s Srirach